Sunday, June 27, 2010

Why does everytime Kasey Kahne is going for a win, he gets screwed?


Okay, I have a good question. Why does every time Kasey Kahne is going for a win, he gets screwed. For the past 4 weeks he was in contention for the win and either someone passes him with like four laps to go, his team mate take him out (damn you, AJ! Yeah I am still mad at you!), or his engine blows after leading the most laps. Why does everything have to happen to my man? Really? What do I have to do, what do the fangirls of Kasey have to do in order for Kasey to get his first win of the season? What do I have to do in order for Kasey to make the Chase? Why does Jimmie Johnson and Denny Hamlin have to be winning all the races and guys like Kasey Kahne, Joey Logano, David Ragan, Clint Bowyer, and countless others are still waiting for their first win of the season and some their first win of their career. 52 times we have watched Jimmie Johnson go to victory lane. I am sick of seeing him win. You know what I what to see? Kasey Kahne go to victory lane. Let's look at something. 2004, Kasey Kahne gets 5 runner-up finishes. A couple of those he had for a victory when it just slipped away. Why? Did God say, "no, not yet."? Well, why not? Why couldn't have he went to victory lane in his rookie year. Did you think he was not good enough for victory lane yet? My man keeps getting screwed and i can't handle it anymore! So many times in his career , he had victories and God had said, "no, not yet. It's not your turn yet." But, how come he had it is his turn only 11 times, when he has said it was Jimmie's turn 52 times? Is God playing favorites. Why does Kasey keep getting screwed? Why does he keep getting run it to and run over? Why does he keep getting the expiring engines? Why does Kasey have to be the loser in a three-wide situation? Why does other drivers think that, "Oh, he doesn't matter. he won't be mad at me if i do this."? Let me tell you something? He does matter. He does care if you do something to him. You know something else? I care what you do to him. All the fangirls care what you do to him. So, you know what? Stop screweing him over. The only reason you would do something like that is because you know would beat you bad later in the race. I think i might have gone off topic a bit. People might just say it is just bad luck. I say it is getting scrwed over by everyone who just doesn't care. By everyone who thinks the guys who dominate this sport are more worthy, I guess is the word, at a win or a championship than Kasey. I just can't take it. Everytime he is cheated, I die a little inside. I died a little today when i saw his engine blew. Kasey shouldn't be cheated out of anything he is in contention for. A win, a top-five, a top-ten. i just can't stress enough how much Kasey Kahne gets cheated and screwed over in this sport! Every week from now until Kasey Kahne gets a win, i will get angrier and angrier, until my head explodes! Now, I guess I have to pray every day that Kasey gets a win next week or I will not have a head anymore! I love Kasey Kahne, and he can't keep getting screwed over and he can't keep getting cheated.

2 comments:

  1. This is so true! I feel bad for him! He needs a win! Maybe if Jimmie and Kyle stop winning, he'll have a chance again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! campaign time! help us get Jimmie Johnson to stop winning evrything!

    ReplyDelete