Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What I think of Kevin Harvick (oh yeah, I'm going there!)

Kevin, you didn't think anyone was gonna get into your Kool-Aid did you? You got in Joey's, so I'm gonna get in yours! You gotta understand that what you did to Joey at Pocono, was a dumbass thing to do. You got the young guy pissed off at you! Plus, his dad, who, I take it, is someone you don't want to mess with. After his dad, you got a lot of teenaged girls issed off at you because you took out Joey. He was racing you clean, he gave you plenty of room. So, why did you have to go and wreck him. Have you finally figured out that Joey is more respected than you or the fact that maybe you knew that he was going to beat you for that spot? Just pick one reason. No matter which one you choose we teenaged girls will still be pissed at you. Now for you Crew Chief, Gil, you're really said that it was Joey's fault that Kevin wrecked him? REALLY? you really think that? I think that i was your driver's fault, clearly. Actually I don't think it was his fault. I KNOW it was his fault. I just don't understand why you would have to say something like that. Now, back to Kevin. Do you really want another driver pissed at you? What does Joey make? Eight? Nine? Just take some advice from me. Just stop talking and just driving. Don't be so angry and mean to everyone. Who are you going to go after next? A team mate? Please just stop. Just stop or no one is going to like you anymore. The way you are acting makes me feel that what Joey said about your wife is true. You gotta start wearing the firesuit in the family, not her. She have your balls in her firesuit pocket too? Get them back and start actinng like an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment