Friday, November 12, 2010

What is with NASCAR drivers growing the beards?



I figured, since Austin Dillon has joined this group, why not blog about NASCAR stars and their facial hair, or the lack there of. Why am I talking about NASCAR driver's facial hair? Frankly, I have no clue. Oh wait! I do! It's all Austin Dillon's fault! He's been growing a beard for the past two weeks. I am not saying facial hair is bad, when you look like Kasey Kahne or Denny Hamlin, but when drivers start to look like Big Foot, like Jimmie Johnson and Dale Jr, that is where I draw the line. Where do you official draw the line with the facial hair? Who is their right mind would grow a big Foot beard? What kind of things would you find in there? Some people look good with beards, others do not. Austin's beard hasn't quite grown on me (see the play on words? lol), but it looks pretty darn hot. Dale Jr. *pukes in mouth a little* What the HELL where you thinking? When you don't shave, you look like a hobo, hence one of my first blog subjects. You can NOT tell me that you think that looks hot. If someone went through it with a comb, they would probably find a bird or some food who dropped in there. That is disgusting. You need a weed whacker for that? I'd say. Jimmie Johnson *cringes* Now, what the hell were you thinking? You wanted to be like Junior? That's not right. Yours doesn't look as bad as Junior's, but it still looks bad. Kasey Kahne *tiger growl* Oh man! Have you seen this guy with facial hair? Sexy! ;D You see? Some guys look hot with facial hair and some do not. I know this is one of my weirder blogs, but all well. Austin, why did you have to go and mess with Ashley's head? I mean, she likes you anyway, but this just kind of confuses her. Don't get my wrong, you look pretty good with the beard, but it's weird. I wonder how long you are going keep the hair. Just don't confuse Ashley more than what you already have! Oh! I almost forgot this! Kyle Busch soul patch from his Hendrick days! It looked like you had an unremovalable dirt patch on your chin. I am GLAD that you came to your senses and got rid of the damn thing. Now, if Dale can take a hint about the full of beard, then we would be all happy.

1 comment:

  1. and you also have to remember that it's no-shave november :)

    ReplyDelete