Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm getting really mad at Kevin Harvick right now

First off, welcome to my blog. i didn't get to say this when I first started because well, I forgot. Now on to the goodies, or with a title like this one, I guess you have to say baddies, if that's even a word. First order of business. Kevin Harvick won last night's Coke Zero 400 at Daytona. Second order of business. Jimmie Johnson crashed out with about 13 laps to go along with half the field. Third order of business. Despite being in pretty much all the wrecks last night, Kurt Busch managed to finish 7th. Out of the three business orders I mentioned, I am only happy about one. Can you guess? Yes, you guessed it. The one about Jimmie Johnson. What the hell is Kurt Busch's problem? I mean, he crashed out like 10 guys and he gets a top-ten out of it? and Kevin Harvick, you have a nice lead, i know it will go away once the chase starts, but the guy the finished behind you, the perfect haired, perfect everything Kasey Kahne, needed the win a lot more than you did. I mean coming in to last night's race, he was 20th in points and 174 points back. Well, I guess you already guessed the second place guy, huh? Yeah, my man, Kasey Kahne, finished second. That would make three top-five finishes in four races. It would have been four top-fives in four races, if his engine didn't go in last week's race at Loudon. all i have to say is thank god I beat my grandpa in our weekly bet. He has Jeff Gordon, the race's third place finisher and I have Kasey, the sexy runner-up guy. That's three out of four, should have been four out of four, but all well. Dale Jr. had a solid night last night, finishing fourth after winning the night before in the Nationwide race in the Wrangler 3 car his dad made famous. Rounding out the top-five was Kevin Harvick's team mate Jeff Burton. With 13 laps to go, Kurt Busch (surprise, surprise) gets in it with Jeff Burton, bundling up the rest of the field. Well, you can only imagine what happens next. Oh yeah, the BIG one! The 09, 2, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 20, 31, 38, 39, 42, 47, 48, 77, 78, 82, 83, 98 were all involved and two of your top-five finishers were in there. Now, what is going to happen next week? Can Kasey Kahne finally pull off a win? Can he get into the Chase? I guess we all have to find out next Saturday at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, IL Which is 264 miles from my current city! Food for thought. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment