Friday, July 9, 2010

Jimmie and Chandra Johnson welcome baby, but don't have a Name :(

on my mom and Landon Cassil's birthday, Jimmie Johnson's wife Chandra gave birth to a 6 pound 14 ounce baby girl. They haven't figured out a name yet, so they call her "Baby J". Jimmie, who starts second tomorrow, has been show people pictures including soon-to-be team mate Kasey Kahne. Now, the big question is, what are they going to name her? Everyone has been pitching names. I heard Bristol and Victoria Lane. So, I have some suggestions for Jimmie and Channy. Besides Bristol and Victoria Lane, I have got Charlotte, Hannah, Jalynne, Daisy, Angeline, Lola, and Raina. There will probably be more and more name suggestions for them. I have got to wonder. Did they have any names floating around before "Baby J". All I have to say is, what ever they pick, it will be a perfect name for little "Baby J". Plus, I think I am not the only one just wondering waht they are going to name her.

No comments:

Post a Comment