Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trevor Bayne: A great driver, just overlooked






The one I really want to stress on is the fact that Diamond-Waltrip Racing decides to replace their best Nationwide driver, maybe the best driver out on the track. Trevor Bayne is being replaced by Ryan Truex and Martin Truex Jr. May I ask why they would do something so idiotic and fucking stupid? Trevor Bayne has to be one of the best Nationwide driver out there and yet he is getting passed over by the Truex brothers. How is that fair? Trevor works so hard every week and works his ass off on the track and gets kicked out of the car for someone who has one a few Nationwide starts. Diamond-Waltrip Racing made a huge mistake in releasing Trevor. When I heard the news about this, I didn’t believe it at first. My friend Ashley told me that it was on their Facebook page. I went there and couldn’t believe what I saw. What pisses me off even more than Trevor being released is the fact not even an hour afterward they announced that the Truex brothers were taking over the car. Trevor had Out! Pet Care on the car for 12 races, the last race being this past week at Loudon, he finished 6th. DWR did not have another sponsorship for the car after this past weekend. That meant that there was a possibility that Trevor wasn’t going to be in the car when the Cup and Nationwide roll into Kansas this weekend. On Monday, the news rocked the NASCAR world. I would call myself a really big Trevor Bayne fan. Everything I have said about the Trevor Bayne/Diamond-Waltrip Racing spilt has been clearly opinion. I am NOT happy with this decision. They shouldn’t have gotten rid of the best thing that has happened to their team in a while. Sure, I like Ryan and Martin Truex, but I like Trevor a lot more. Now, what’s going to happen now? Where is he going to go? Who is going to pick him up? Here’s what I think. Trevor should be picked up by Kevin Harvick Incorporated. It’s the best option for Trevor. They have really great set-ups and equipment there. Kevin and DeLana Harvick would make a mistake if they didn’t sign Trevor. That’s my opinion. Now, it’s your turn to form your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment